If you would like to earn the designation Building Biology Consultant IBN or Building Biology Consultant IBN/BBC, you must also successfully complete the IBN-approved accompanying seminar and a final examination. We recommend to contact one of our international Partner Institutes.
In case this should not be feasible or possible, we will offer you further options in earning your “Building Biology Consultant IBN” designation.
In 2017 the BBC-seminar will be held in close cooperation with us by our Partner-Institute „BBA“ in the UK (www.buildingbiology.co.uk). All BBC participants worldwide can attend this seminar. Johannes Schmidt – your contact person from the IBN – will be at the seminar as well.
- Location: in the area of Exeter (southwest of England)
- Seminar fees: £ 600,- (appr. € 750,-)
- Final examination: £ 200.00 (appr. € 250,-)
- Date: November 13th – November 18th 2017
Here you can find more about the program and content of the seminar.
If it is not feasible for you to attend a seminar, we can offer you the following alternatives for earning your “Building Biology Consultant IBN” designation:
- We can extend the term of the Participation Agreement with regard to the final examination.
- We can use digital media such as Skype, phone, online webinars, videos, etc.
- The final examination can also be taken at a Goethe Institute; in this case, the examination fee is €300.00.
More information regarding accompanying seminars 2018 in English will be available after the seminar in UK in November.